The Ones to Watch cards are some of the most interesting for those who want to play the Ultimate Team mode, as the statistics of these cards vary according to the performance of players in real life.
So today Futrading will show you all about Ones to Watch items, how players are chosen and the list of players for you to keep an eye on. Good reading!
What are Ones to Watch (OTW) items in FIFA?
Ones to Watch (OTW) items can be translated into Portuguese to “Fique de Olho” items.
It is a category of items in the form of attributes that are assigned to a restricted list of players, replacing their regular cards for a specific period.
They are dynamically updated and have the opportunity to receive increased ratings as the season progresses in real life.
If you have a Ones to Watch item in your club, that player’s ratings will correspond to the item “In Good Stages of Team of the Week”, “Best of the Match”, “Selection of the European Tournament”, “Hero” or “Record Holder” .
All according to the player’s most recent performance in real-life seasons.
That is, the better the performance of that player in real life, the higher his grades will be within his team in Ultimate Team.
How are OTW players chosen?
One to Watch players are chosen through a curatorship that highlights the most promising players who were transferred permanently or on loan for an entire season in the most recent transfer window.
That is, players who have been transferred to a new club are chosen and will still have the chance to show their skills in real life in a new team.
Normally, 23 players are chosen. There is no age restriction, that is, some players over 30 years old can be chosen in this selection. So if you’re a CR7 or Messi fan, don’t worry, they’re on the list.
How to get cards from these players?
To get the Ones to Watch cards they are obtained in the same way you get any other cut, that is, in packs or in the FUT transfer market.
If you want to try your luck opening packs, you can head to EA’s online store and buy them with FIFA Coins or FIFA Points.
However, as we have seen in several articles here on Futrading, buying FIFA Points and opening packs is a very risky way of trying to win special cards.
That’s because you don’t know what’s inside these packs and you might spend all the FIFA Coins you’ve worked hard to earn.
The best option to get these cards, in Futrading’s opinion, is through the transfer market. You may have to spend several Coins at once, but it’s more guaranteed than opening packs.
So remember Futrading when you need FIFA Coins. Here, your order arrives in up to 20 minutes and we have an anti-ban guarantee!
Unlike other methods, there is no need to pass your account or password to us as we do not practice Comfort Trading.
Here’s how it works: you buy your Coins and we’ll send you an email with instructions. You must place the player we nominate on the transfer market and pass his ID on the online platform.
As soon as you put the player up for sale on the transfer market, we will buy that player from you for the amount of FIFA Coins you bought on our website.
It’s a completely secure method of getting your Coins to buy any player you have your eye on on the transfer market.
List of OTW FIFA 22 Ultimate Team Players
Here is a list of all Ones to Watch cards revealed by EA for FIFA 22:
- Lionel Messi – Left Barcelona for Paris Saint Germain
- Cristiano Ronaldo – Left Piemonte Calcio (Juventus) for Manchester United
- Sergio Ramos – Left Real Madrid for Paris Saint Germain
- Romelu Lukaku – Left Internazionale for Chelsea
- Raphaël Varane – Left Real Madrid for Manchester United
- Antoine Griezmann – Left Barcelona for Atletico Madrid
- Memphis Depay – Left Olympique Lyonnais for Barcelona
- Achraf Hakimi – Left Internazionale for Paris Saint Germain
- Georginio Wijnaldum – Left Liverpool for Paris Saint Germain
- Jack Grealish – Left Aston Villa for Manchester City
- David Alaba – Left Bayern Munich for Real Madrid
- Marcel Sabitzer – Left RB Leipzig for Bayern Munich
- André Silva – Left Eintracht Frankfurt for RB Leipzig
- Rodrigo de Paul – Left Unidense for Atletico Madrid
- Anderson Talisca – Left Guangzhou Evergrande for Al-Nassr
- Dayot Upamecano – Left RB Leipzig for Bayern Munich
- Saul Ñíguez – Left Atletico Madrid for Chelsea
- Leon Bailey – Left Bayer Leverkusen for Aston Villa
- Denzel Drumfries – Left PSV Eindhoven for Internazionale
- Manuel Locatelli – Left Sassuolo for Piedmont Calcio (Juventus)
- Joaquín Correa – Left Lacium for Internazionale
- Thomas Delaney – Left Borussia Dortmund for Sevilla
- Danny Ings – Left Southampton for Aston Villa
- Steven Berghuis – Left Feyenoord for Ajax
- Marc Cucurella – Left Getafe for Brighton
- Donyell Malen – Left PSV Eindhoven for Borussia Dortmund
- Fikayo Tomori – Left Chelsea for Milan
- Xherdan Shaqiri – Left Liverpool for Olympique Lyonnais
- Paulinho – Left Braga for Sporting
- Junior Firpo – Left Barcelona for Leeds United
- Héctor Bellerín – Left Arsenal for Real Betis
- Ibrahima Konaté – Left RB Leipzig for Liverpool
- Eduardo Camavinga – Left Rennes for Real Madrid
- Justin Kluivert – Left Roma for OGC Nice
- Myron Boadu – Left AZ for Monaco
As you’ve seen, Ones to Watch players are a great way to get yourself a good challenge when playing FIFA 22 Ultimate Team.
That’s because the player statistics will vary according to the athletes’ performance in real life, which makes the game much more dynamic and interesting – as well as giving an advantage when one of your players is voted best on the field in real games.
To get these cards, you either open packs, or buy them on the transfer market. In any case, you can always count on Futrading to get your FIFA Coins, whatever your strategy for getting the Ones to Watch cards.